Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent Calendar - December 5 - Christmas Santa

Todays prompts involved Santa traditions.

I believe in Santa and write a letter every year. I don't remember visiting Santa to tell him my list ever when I was little. I think I would have been too scared. (Debbie, Melba? Did I?)

Our church sponsors a Breakfast with Santa every year and we've done that for 13 years running now to see Santa, take a photo, and give him their wishlist.

My children write their letters to mail to the North Pole usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. A few times I have had to send an update via chimney mail for them closer to Christmas, as things change (and with a December birthday!).

In recent years, we've also sent him an email to make sure he gets it.

We also LOVE to watch the NORAD Santa tracker and have done that for years!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah the traditional E-MAIL to Santa!! I guess that's what all the young children of today will be blogging about when they grow up :-)

    ReplyDelete