Friday, March 23, 2012

As I promised a cousin recently, I WILL post something new each week related to our family history. There are so many things that are interesting to me that I doubt anyone even knows that I have over here. True treasures waiting to be shared. If you enjoy seeing these things, please write me a comment so I know someone out there is reading this! This is an article written about my Grandmother, Blanche Goodwin Granath in 1956. If any of you out there have an original of the photograph used in this article, I would love to have a copy or jpeg of it, because I haven't ever seen the original. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't ever seen this magazine article--I do remember her winning Mom of the Year--is this it? I thought it was the Hobbs newspaper contest...can I download this to make it larger so I can read it? Any suggestions? Thanks for posting, little sis!! Luv, Melba

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only one I have record of but maybe so. I can get the Hobbs paper archives (I think!). We need to ask the Aunts to see!

    I dont know how to make it any bigger, its what blogger does. I can email it to you though in full size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My great-grandma! Thank you for sharing! (Grand-daughter of Edward G. Granath, eldest son of Blanche)

    ReplyDelete