Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TOMBSTONE TUESDAY


Yes, I really am going to blog two days in a row! Unbelievable, right, especially since I'm in my yearly countdown to the Ogle Reunion weekend, in which I frantically try to complete all the genealogy projects that I vowed to do this past year.

Oh, yeah, here's the advertisement for the reunion:

41st Annual Ogle/Hawkins Potluck Luncheon and Family Reunion
Crosbyton Texas, Community Center
August 1, 2010 10:00am - ???
Yall come !!!

In honor of the reunion, enjoy the joint headstone of Charlie Clinton Ogle and Ollie Lena Hawkins Ogle, my grandparents. Most everyone who attends the reunion descend from them. The photo was taken after last years reunion by me, at the Crosbyton Cemetery, just east of town on the north side of Highway 82.

No comments:

Post a Comment